Re: Finley talk is crazy

>From: "Gene Kirkpatrick" <gkir@tjc.tyler.cc.tx.us>

>Please suggest some trades for other than franchise players.

Oh, I don't know, if we do that Paul and Ray will start yelling at us,
saying we need to talk about real players.  You bring up big names and we
are told they'll never leave their teams.  Unless, of course, they want to
leave, then they're either a head case, or a cancer.  Face it, the best
chance of getting a franchise player is growing one.  Right now, I'd say the
Celtics have two possibilities (three if you consider Mercer as a longshot).

And did I really read a post today that described Pervis Ellison as Grade-A
NBA talent?  I wish my teachers had graded on that curve.

Jim