Walker's Position

What is Walker's position?  I do not know.  His rookie season he played
every position on the floor.  However, he can not seem to find his own
during the Pitino era.  He gets mauled by power forwards and is too slow
to guard small forwards.  His outside shoot is not consistent enough to
play small forward and his inside game is not consistent enough to play
in the post.

During the off season Antoine has to decide whether he is going to get
quicker at the three of stronger in the post.  He is the factor to decide
whether Mercer goes or stays.  If he can hold his own against power
forwards, the future could be bright with Mercer,  Pierce, and V.P..

I am not bashing Antoine, simply bringing out a point that his desire to
play either position will decide the future of this team.  Trading Mercer
for a power forward and moving Antoine to the small forward could be a
mistake if Walker's off season training does not dictate which position
he is ready to give 100% effort.

Greg
gh18@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]