RE: Season's Winners/Diatribe

Call me crazy, but I think the biggest thing right now
is not to lose Battie.  He is the key man in so many
ways, since he is the big fast shot blocker that we
need for the press to work.  I don't believe you will
find him at this year's price anywhere else in the
league.  Did you see what the Sixers are paying Theo
Ratliff?  Mercer we can live without, because it will
mean more shots for other guys, and we will no doubt
get value for him.