What's Your Expectations?

Do you have to have a championship team soon?

I, personally would like a competitive team that makes the playoffs and get
into the 2nd round. Ideally the 4th or 5th playoff spot. Maybe even 6th.
Because 7th or 8th bites. The competition is too steep. You have to play
the 1 or 2 seed.

I don't see that as taking forever. I have been a Celtic fan since I was a
kid. Cousy era. Maybe because we won so many trophies I don't care if it
takes awhile for another. I don't consider the year a failure if we don't
win the big one.

Depending upon what happens this summer I don't see the 6th spot an
impossibility. The Celts can leapfrog up from the 11th spot. This summer
and early fall will tell us a lot of what's going to happen.