Re: Bulpett: Walker To Spend Some Off-Season Time In Boston

>Not that this would ever happen, but Walker, Mercer, and Anderson
>for Payton and Baker would be an interesting trade...

Way...I really expected a lot more from you. Baker is a serious
underachieving, fat/out of shape, stiff, and always has been. Put Baker on
this team playing big minutes and this team is finished. Baker's not
getting any better, and to be honest, I never "got" what was so good about
him. Nice numbers. Loser. Never played well in an important game in his
life. Never will.

Paul M.