Re: C's Lose Out To Hornets: Charlotte 133 Boston 129 2OT

>Another season screeches to a halt short of the playoffs.  I'd
>like to thank everyone for the kind words that they've sent my way.
>As I've said before, I think that I get far more out of writing these
>little summarries than my readers.  I'm confident that the Celts are
>on their way back.

Once again, thanks to Bill for the summaries during the season and let me assure you Bill, we get as much from them as you do.
Hopefully you'll still be writing them in June next year.

Another season falls short of the play-offs but at least there is hope for next year.

Trade prediction: (not to be taken seriously)

Antoine for Jason Williams.
Kenny and Ron (plus pick perhaps) for Vince Carter.
Starting line up:
Williams,Pierce,Carter,Battie,Pot.

We might not win anything, but boy would it be FUN to watch.

Rory.

P.S Utah over Indiana in 6 games for the title.

P.P.S.	Jason Kidd is the best player in the league, but he won't win the MVP.