No Subject

Open questions. Don't Derek Anderson and Mercer come up for contract
renewal at the same time? Who's the better player and therefore who will
worth/get more? Are Cleveland likely to resign him? Didn't Cleveland unload
Potepenko because they couldn't afford Potepenko next year. If Mercer goes
would Derek Anderson be a good fit for the Celtics? Could we get Anderson
for less than it would take to keep Mercer?

I live O/S and I don't get to see any games and therefore can't evaluate
the players
What does BTW and the rest of the abbreviations stand for? Sorry if their
obvious, but I can't work them all out.

Greg