Players fit for the system.

Who are these ten guys?  What a mystery!  For my part,
I think there are probably fifty to a hundred guys who
would like to play in the system, and come from
uptempo, pressing college programs where they got to
score and run and dunk a lot.  I don't think guys grow
up dreaming of standing around while a superstar
isolates, or point guards who also saw themselves
walking the ball upcourt and then passing it in to a
designated shooter.  Here are a few guys off the top
of my head who would be great in our system

Jason Kidd
Gary Payton
Scottie Pippin
Greg Anthony
Darrell Armstrong
Bo Outlaw
Penny Hardaway if he had a heart
Latrell Spreewell if he had a brain
Kenny Anderson if he had the nerve
David Robinson
Marcus Camby
Rod Strickland
Chris Webber
Jason Williams
Vince Carter
Stacy Augmon
Tim Hardaway
Brevin Knight
Antonio Davis
Travis Best
Mookie Blaylock

etc. etc.

I know, I know.  my list is long on all-stars and
point guards, because that's who comes to mind, but
I'm sure there are many others.  Who can think offhand
of the Bryon Russells and Howard Eisley's of the
world.  Tracy McGrady.

name=smime.p7s