Draft

With the dreary forecasts mounting, I'm wondering if Cleveland might
roll the dice and let us have this year's choice.  It doesn't make
good sense, but who knows.

Without being able to name the top ten on anyone's draft list, I
proclaim Quincy Lewis as the best rookie next year.  Carefully stated
now; I think he will have the biggest early impact.  Others may have
more long-term value, but this guy should be a great pro.  He can get
his smooth jumper off against big guards and has the ability to be a
cool sixth man on the right team.

Gene  (catching the rain on the edge of that ugly storm stuff)