Re: David Wesley's comments to the Charlotte Observer prior to last night's game

When Wesley was with the Celtics, I liked him immensely. He hustled on
every play and made himself a good player. If he was still with Boston,
he would probably be my favorite.

But since he's not with Boston, I couldn't care less about his opinion
of Pitino or the Celtics. Wesley might still have an axe to grind
because he knows Pitino didn't want to re-sign him, so he has nothing
good to say. But whatever the reason, why should I give a bleep about
Wesley's deep thoughts?

Maybe this is a habit in Charlotte, where they've been doing plenty of
their own finger-pointing at coaches, players, general managers and
owners this season. And three weeks ago Chuck Person had all the answers
about what's wrong with the Celtics, too, but it's doubtful anyone is
quoting him tonight.
--
Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI