And that's not all . . .

Can you tell that I'm avoiding grading papers this morning?

The Mavs have Gary Trent who has really looked good.  He's a real
player compared to the "potential" of Nowitski and Antsey.  They play
well when Trent is in.  Also, I like Samaki Walker.
He's big, has looong arms, a decent post move and a good attitude.
He may be available and
would be a decent backup pf; of course, he's not the veteran presence
we would like.

They also have Nash at pg who is underperforming.  Makes me think
that some of these trade ideas are based on a player over-achieving
once he dons the green.  Don't count on it.

Gene