Dorine et al

I share your pain about Ron.  I've thought he's a special one--an
incredible athlete and an unusual attitude--and he will get much
better.  I really don't think he will leave.  I don't believe he is
unhappy nor do I believe he is trade bait.  It doesn't make sense.
He's the fastest 2 guard in the league; no one can bring the press
like he can.

Otherwise, what's this about Vitaly "not fitting in?"  Do those of
you who watch the games think he is not going to help us?  Why this
nonsense about moving everyone out?  We need one more player to back
up Kenny and one power forward type--who may be Popeye.  Let the team
mature!

Gene   (happy for Conn. and sad for Duke; go Heels!)