76ers trade prospects

The 76ers have Hill, Geiger, and Ratliff manning the inside, and also
were attempting to trade for Potapenko before the trading deadline.
It looks like Geiger's underperformed his new contract so far and is
now coming off the bench. I'm guessing that Larry Brown will want to trade
him when the season ends. He may be better suited for the Celtics system
than Potapenko. If Potapenko doesn't start fitting in, I could see a trade
involving these two as the principals during the offseason.

Alex