Pitino as the GM and Prez for life...

I have to say that as much as I am sometimes perplexed by Patio's coaching
moves, I am even more perplexed by his GM moves.

We need veteran leadership (which BTW, is provided on some teams by the
COACH), but yet we let Rick Fox go.  We need a push it up point guard, and
let Wesley go.  We need a low post presence, which 'Toine has so far
refused to do on a consistent basis, and we let Eric Williams go. Other GM
moves are just as perplexing, at least to me.

So, what might happen, when Trader Rick, no longer busy with coaching, has
lots of time on his hands to move the pawn around....

Scary thought to me.