Re: Writers stink!

Gene Kirkpatrick wrote:

> Reading Peter May made me sick.  Instant journalism.  Instant
> gratification.  Instant junk!
>
> I hope he is well remembered by coaches and players when the good
> times return.
>
> Gene

Seconded. Reading the columns posted today by Ray, I'm wondering what
Peter May and Sam Smith get paid for. They've simply taken all the
negative stuff that has appeared lately, treated it like fact and
regurgitated it for no apparent purpose other than to fill up a column.
As columnists, they are not required to be objective, but they should
still be informative. When are they going to start?

At least Steve Bulpett's column offers some of his own opinions and some
suggestions about how Pitino and the players need to change.
--
Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI