A Most Apologetic Beagle.

Gang...

	I am writing to apologize for my sudden enforced absense.  I have been
fighting a very nasty case of pneumonia which flattened me with no warning
whatsoever. This is the first time in ages I've been upright long enough to
sit at the pooter.

	I feel especially bad because I have not been able to review any of the
games I was assigned, and was unable to let anyone know in advance.  Please
accept my apologies for any inconvenience.  I really enjoyed doing the
reviews, but I won't be able to do any for the forseeable future.

	I'll only be on line every few days, unless I feel better, in which case,
I'll be on once a day.  If there's anything I can do to make up for the
inconvenience, let me know.  I'm looking forward to reading the eekmail and
catching up on the Celts games while I was out sick.

poof....