Celtic Bad Blood

<"Everybody liked each other at Kansas," he said softly. >

<"It's frustrating when they won't let me help this team.">

<"They just wouldn't get me the ball," Pierce said Saturday.>

<But you know, I think I can be a top scorer on this team, too, if they would
give me a chance. >

Back when Mercer was sidelined, Pierce became a featured part of the offense.
AND WE WON A FEW GAMES. Now, he is the third or fourth option. I never liked
them playing Anderson, Walker, Mercer and Pierce at the same time. It made our
second team weaker offensively and I wondered if their were enough balls and
shots to go around. Apparently not. Again, this is something Pitino should
have recognized. It is still correctable...

DJessen33