Kiss it goodbye.

You know...all the analysis in the world won't change the bottom line:
Pitino is clueless and doesn't know how to get out of this...and we can
talk about the "potential" of all these players, but they'll never reach it
until they get away from this guy. This season is lost. This team is
playing as if it's afraid to make a mistake. I'm sorry that the trading
deadline has past...sorry for the players who have to stay here.
Again...this is "ML Carr Land", and he must be having a good laugh. I
wonder what Pitino's going to say...who he's going to blame after this one?
Those damn kids. Does everybody believe that these guys can't score? That
Walker, Pierce and Mercer can't put up points? Well...this is the worst
offensive team I've ever seen. This is a college offense. Duke is better.
Hey MG...maybe you're right...those Clippers don't look so bad right now.
That Pitino really has worked wonders..huh? All this talk about Pitino as
basketball genius just aint cutting it in the NBA guys. Mercer's gone and
you can forget about any free agent ever coming to play for Pitino. With
any luck...but he'll never walk away from all that money. Phil Jackson
anyone?

Paul M.