Re: Re

I'm not in favor of ridding ourselves of Pitino, Rome wasn't built in a
day, but burnt down in one while Nero fiddled. We're kidding ourselves if
we think we have enough talent to compete w/the teams that just beat us up
pretty badly. Pitino tried to do it the quick way, it didn't work. He never
said it would be this year. Now let's draft, trade, purge, free agent
ourselves back to where the bottom feeders hang out, the 7th and 8th
playoff spot. Surely next season, this one's over. We're at the half way
mark in the season, and we're going to get killed by teams trying for
playoff spots. Here's hoping we can at least be a spoiler.

>From: peter delevett <pdelevett@amcity.com>
>Daniel, I have to respectfully disagree with you here. We may not have the
>talent from 1-9 to contend for a championship, but this team certainly has
too
>much talent in its starting 5 to be losing blowouts to the Hornets, Raptors,
>Bulls and even Cavs. I would argue that multiple selections as first- or
>second-team All Americas (Pierce, Mercer, Kenny and I believe Walker too)
give