Re: Walker/Pitino talk... Was a lot of posts...

Howard David made a similar remark in a pre-game show about a month ago.
 It surprised me, too.

Jim

--- j.hironaka@unesco.org wrote:

Nice argument, IMO.   I'm just wondering if anyone out there can confirm
 whether Walker looked 38 pounds over his normal  playing weight
anytime
during the training camp (in the first public  scrimmages, or when he
signed  his contract extension, for example), before we all start
treating a Dan Shaughnessy inuendo as fact.