Pitino should let Pierce do his thing

I think it's true that Pitino has tried to change the role of Pierce for the
worse.  The team can't win without Pierce's offense, especially if 'Toine keeps
firing off bricks by the dozen.  Why can't RP give Pierce the green light to do
his thing like he did for 'Toine?  I think it's the Kentucky-favoritism thing
here.

Knowing that Pitino won't change and will always favor Antoine, I think that if
Pierce can be the focal point of the offense coming off the bench with VP,
Barros, Minor or Bowen, and McCarty, then he will be much more beneficial for
the team instead of limiting his offense due to the starting Kentucky connection
hogging the ball.

I guess my main gripe here is that I've fallen out of favor with Pitino and his
system.  It just doesn't work at the NBA level where even the worst players know
how to handle a press.  I'm also tired of seeing him stubbornly stick to his
kentucky players even when they're shooting horridly, and not giving the other
star player a chance.  Pierce is the best player on the team and Pitino is not
letting him reach his potential.  I wouldn't blame him if he ever wanted to be
traded.