Black Sunday

I'm not going to search the house for sharp objects but yesterday was about
as bad as it could get for a Celtics fan. Last Sunday against Indiana I
thought the effort was there and we would build from that but now we loose
to the Bulls? What could be worse? Well I guess I could have been there.
But how about adding to this miserable day that the Lakers came back from
24 down to win. Ouch!! Then the Celtics with an absolutely embarrassing
loss at home. I stopped short of throwing my TV out the window. How about
adding in that Kentucky was ousted from the NCAA tournament and seeing a
smiling Magic Johnson on the sideline. Nauseating!!! Must have been some
party back in the Celtics locker room for our Kentucky boys and the Coach.
After freshly taking the gas pipe on the floor in a game they should have
won, they had to learn that the Wildcats bit the dust too!! I'm worried
about the confidence of this team. If it's not angry and hungry after
loosing this game and comes out and plays it's next game like it doesn't
care. It's all over for the season and hello lottery without a pick. Now
where is that sharp object?

JC