No Subject

> 6.  Pitino is not brave enough to make Antoine Walker the sixth man.
> Bring him off the bench and start Anderson, Mercer, Pierce, Battie, and
> VP.  The coach has to be willing to make some changes in order to improve
> the team.

Personally I think this is a horrible idea. Yes, I think Walker is struggling
right now, and part of it is a lack of confidence. Benching him would
eliminate whatever confidence he has left.

I think that it's amazing that people can think that Pitino can't coach.
There are quite a few basketball experts who think he is one of the best,
including our own Larry Bird. Pitino has said that because of the schedule,
practice is primarily focused on game preparation, so he is not teaching
as much as he usually does.  But he has a very young team; how many coaches
out there are doing well with young teams? It'll take time.

Alex