the Coach

What a terrific list.  Thanks for the introductions.  I'm the old guy
from Texas.

I think this year has been hardest on Pitino.  He has been thrown off
his game:  no practice time, a talented but immature, inconsistent
(young) team, too many road games, injuries, etc.
I hope it leads to a reconsideration of how to succeed in the NBA.
Those who question his success at this point should not misconstrue a
losing record and an inconsistent team for a lack of ability.  This is
still one of the half dozen best coaches in all basketball.  I am
confident he will learn from the present imbroglio and emerge a
champion once again.

It's Springtime in Texas

Gene   P.S.  Top six active coaches:  Riley, Pitino, Barmore, Daley,
Coach K, Tubby Smith