Another loss...

Can't see this season getting any better, maybe at home, we'll improve
some, but not enough to call the year a success. I really think we will do
mucho better next season when Pitino has the proper pre-season to deal with
the problems that we have now. Walker's a disaster but w/much potential,
Mercer is lost and is beginning to show his failings, Anderson can't take
our pace, Patapenko will fit in, Pierce will continue to improve, the ankle
injury set him back, and Pitino shouldn't be playing him till he's 100%,
Battie could be useful if he eats his Wheaties, the rest of the team looks
ready for the paper shredder. Absolutely, fire the shooting coach!

>From: jaims@philonline.com
>>So it's another "big" loss against a struggling team, what's new anyways.
>it seems like we are the team who can only beat the real lowly teams.  as
in clippers, denver,vancouver(3 ot's at that!).  man, when can we be in the
same level as the miamis,l.a.s,the utahs, ... and it seems like the sixers
are getting on that level now.  What gives! are we gonna be stuck here
>forever!
cut