Re: From Jackie MacMullan's SI column

Look for the Clippers to do a sign and trade with Rogers
and the Celtics, and for that deal to happen this summer
after July 1st.  Pitino is really stocking up on frontcourt
bulk.  Bowen is a free agent, so the C's would have to
do a sign and trade with him too, I guess.  That may
complicate things, but it's good to know Pitino is
still on the trade prowl.
MG