The fifth Beatle?

Obviously someone in Cleveland is also reading this list.  I wonder if
Travis finds bananas in his locker in LA?  ESPN.COM reported today...

Not only do they love his hustle, they've also taken to poking some fun
at his resemblance to Ringo Starr, the former Beatles drummer.

Someone tacked two photos of Starr above DeClercq's locker. One says
"Andrew Starr" and the other "Ringo DeClercq."

"Who doesn't?" said DeClercq, when asked who on the Cavs thinks he looks
like Ringo. "You want to take a quick poll?

"And no, I can't play the drums. Those photos were someone's idea of
welcoming me to Cleveland."