Re: To Andrew Declercq

In a message dated 3/17/99 10:21:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jim_meninno@hotmail.com writes:

<< What a stupid thing to say.  If any Celtic earned his money in the last
 year and a half, it was Andrew DeClerq.

I totally agree. Maybe he will flourish in a slower paced enviorment or maybe
it was just one of those games - it has no reflection on the effort he put
forth with us. Andrew busted his tail as a Celtic and did a lot of things that
did not show in the boxscore. If I remember correctly he was a major
contibutor to our triple overtime win vs. the Grizzlies without anything
meaningful showing up in the stat column. He left with dignity unlike
crybabies Mills & Massenburg. VP may make us a better team -and this is still
only optimistic speculation - but I will always miss DQ.

George