No point...

I know there's no point in
talkin about traading walker or whoever.  also, i agree to everybody who said that trading/aqcuiring of new players only distracts the jelling process.
But IMO, if you get a Ducan or Webber type player for our "superstar", it would be easier to get a good chemistry on the team rather than keeping a Walker(ballhog) type of a player.  While we all know that all three are impact players, a Duncan/Webber player would always know his strength and as importantly...his limitations. And unfortunately, walker just doen't know his.  All i'm sayin is that if and only if the celts are to trade away walker, the only players i'd say would be better than mr. wiggle are Duncan or Webber!