Re: Crazy List!

   I join in this assessment.  It would be nice to make the playoffs this
year, but even Pitino didn't think we would.  Two posts from months past come
to mind:  the one about the most important stat being the ages of our core
three (new big three?), and the other one being something Greg posted last
August (I even printed it out and saved it) about stages of maturity or some
such.  If we can keep Mercer, I think we're going to have three all-stars in
about three years.  Walker needs to do some growing up, but the talent is
there.  Greg, if you have that article you posted, think about reposting it
for those who never saw it.
   As Chairman Mao said (before he fell out of favor and died), "Every journey
begins with a single step."