Re: Year end moves

I understand the list's frustration when we are currently out of contention.  I
am not ready to give up on the guys that we currently have on the floor,
however.  Today's game showed a celtics team that is growing , with each game.
Growth includes  periods of instability and losses.
    I read where list members were down on Antoine for getting a shot blocked
or mercer for passing on a shot in the 4th.  What happened in the game is the
result of a more experienced team executing down the stretch.
    The team we had o the floor today was solid at 1-5.  The entire team
executed well.  Potapenko brings us legitimacy at the 5.  This team will start
playing solid b-ball by the beginning of April.
    You don't build a team by treading the upcoming stars you have for
rookies.  Trading Walker, Mercer or Anderson is not the answer.  We will never
develop chemistry if we keep shuffling players.  I suggest we give this unit
time to gel and then enjoy the product we have waited so long for.

SF