CELTS ON NBC

Hey Greg, I'm sorry you didn't get to see the game.  We tuned into NBC on
our big dish to the same result, so turned on the small dish, which we
bought so we could receive the NBA pass as well as the baseball pass, for
the same reason - games on non-satellite WABU.  The Celts game was on the
NBC, and shown on the League Pass on DirecTV.

We can't receive any television where we live via an antenna and cable will
never run out into the country.  They stick to the more populated areas.
Therefore, satellite is our only choice.

It was a great game - too bad that last 3 pointer by Barros didn't go in, or
it would have gone into overtime.  Best game I've seen the Celts play on
this road trip, and against a good team.

Dorine