Re: Ny NBC message

When Marv Albert got busted for his kinky sex life and subsequently fired
from NBC, I wrote an article called "Albert Fired:  Now, Let's Get The NBA
Back on CBS".  I think NBC, while a visual treat, sucks as a sportscasting
network and always has since Curt Gowdy left.  Dick Enberg is the one and
only true quality guy they have there.  CBS always did it better than NBC
in covering NBA; of course, myself a Celtic fan might seem more naturally
biased towards a team of Dick Stockton (formerly of WBZ, former Celtics
and Red Sox local TV, married to a Globe sportswriter) and Tom Heinsohn
(duhh, Tommy who?).  NBC has become a shill for the Lakers, just like they
were a shill for the Chicago Bulls.  NBC cares about what's chic and hip
more than they care about quality.  I share with all your ill thoughts
towards NBC, but all that we can do is gripe.  Nothing will come of it,
I'm afraid.

Bob G

--
Bob George

Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
http://www.bobgeorge.com