Sick of Lakers and Kobe

Believe it or not, there are fans of other NBA teams than the Fakers,
oopps, I meant Lakers.  The Celtics have been my team for some 30+
years.  I came home from church and saw that you turned off my Celtics
for the Nets because they made a trade.  So, I am turning the channel to
CBS and won't be back to NBC/NBA until you show somebody besides the
Lakers.

And, by the way, it is not just us Celtic fans that are sick and tired
of seeing and hearing about Kobe.  Yes he has talent, but he disappeared
in the playoffs last year and has not yet achieved any level of
greatness.  Especially in the playoffs when teams stop letting him walk
to the basket and actually defend him.

Do you guys MAKE Bob Costas say all that garbage about Kobe Kobe Kobe,
or is Bob paid off by Kobe's agent?  Enough already.  There are a lot of
fine young players in this league.  You are setting up Mr. Bryant to be
a huge letdown.  And you are making us sick of him, even though he is a
fine young player.

During the lockout we heard that the league was going to be promoted.
Instead we have NBC acting as the Lakers flagship station.  Show us
Jason Williams, Vince Carter, or some of the other fine rookies like
Paul Pierce.  Until I see the Celtics, or a day without the Lakers and
Kobe on my tv, I will just watch CBS and ABC.

I wish everyone that felt this way would write you a letter so you would
know how large a fan base your computer projections and marketing
decisions are alienating.

No more Lakers, no more Lakers, no more Lakers.
--
Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net

http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw