Great Game

Great game, Celts played the 3rd or 4th best team in the league and had a
chance to win it. I look back to a missed bunny by AW and a passed up shot
from Mercer as to contributing factors late in 4th. But everyone
contrubuted. Vitale has made this a much, much better team. He showed he
can put the ball to the floor at times and dish off or finish off. It seems
Battie is playing w/confidence since VP's arrival. The whole team is.
Rebounds even, we had more assists, and shot the fouls well. We shot 47%,
55% of 3's,and 78% fouls shooting, can't ask for much better than. I expect
the Celts to get to 500 with the schedule now in our favor.

Indy sucks, didn't like them in the Bird era and like them even less now.
Soon to crash in a year or two.

Can you believe whose on again, next week, LA and Orlando.