hell a lot of shots...

well, i am one of those fans that tell myself to be patient enough for our team who's really young and inexperienced.  after seing the game against detroit yesterday, i really got so fed up but had to hold my anger and frustration simply because...THEY'RE SOOOOOOO YOUNG AND SOMETIMES DON'T USE THEIR HEADS.

Walker is the goat for yesterday's game and should really wake up soon!  He should be a leader not the leader to make all those crazy stupid shots he made.  The hell with his jumpers especially with his "only he knows he can" shooting of three balls!  talk about maturity and leadership.  we were in the thick of things until he became insane and took all those clunkers.  what a shooter he is!!!