Walker contributes to loss.

No doubt about it. Walker lost this game for us almost single handed late
in the 4th. Throwing bombs, missing foul shots, what else. We had momentum
till he started messing up. A good effort by the Celts, too bad it ended in
this manner. Where was Vitale in the last minutes? Weren't we effective
w/him in. No doubt he will be effective for us. He takes the charge, fills
the holes and has a decent touch.

Is Tommy H., correct about the officiating, I think so. It really looked
one sided. After the technical call against Hill, they gave him every call.

Mercer sucked big time. We needed Pierce. At least Vitale played well. Does
Pitino want to lose these games. Can't believe Potapenko wasn't in final
minutes. I know the trap was working but it was still a bad call by the
coach. Maybe they don't get all those late layups.

The next move this summer has to be KA for another point, with legs and a
shot.

McCarty is getting his court legs.

7-16 foul shooting, ugly. We took 16 more shots, and got more assists. Our
27 fouls is a little ridiculous. We had 0 blocked shots, amazing. Hill had
half his points w/dunks and layups.

Will Tommy H., ever be able to pronounce Potapenko?

This should have been a win! We lost our momentum late in the 4th, a lot
had to do with our captain, and franchise AW.