Screw stupid Marbury

This sucks big time! I was going to skip church so I could stay home and see
the start of the game. Does NBC dictate where what games will be shown? If
given the chance I'm sure my local Omaha station would show Indy-Boston over
New Jersey Miami.
So Stephon Marbury is the reson NBC must show the Nets game. I guess he was
the reason they were always forcing all those Timberwolf games down our
thoats every weekend.

Nathan A.

PS. At least its not another Fakers game!

>From Rudy Martzke of USA Today:
>
>Reacting to Thursday's three-way trade that brought Stephon Marbury to
>New Jersey, NBC enlarged coverage of Sunday's noon ET Nets at Miami game
>from 15% of the USA to 85% and switched Bob Costas and Doug Collins to
>the game. Boston-Indiana will be the second game.

The North Bend Sports Page:
http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430/sports.html

"Winning isn't everything, wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

"Hey, man, this is a new era for the Celtics. This is the Pitino Era. We're
about to play some ball here.... I hope teams understand they are
playing the Boston Celtics. We are not the rebuilding Boston Celtics. When
we're on our game, we can do some damage. Look at the Pitino Era. We're not
going to be blown out by teams. Do teams know that? If they don't, they
better ask somebody."  -- Kenny Anderson, Cetlics point guard