contracts and caps?

    First, thanks to those who have put an optimistic spin on this trade.  You
have convinced me that the upside potential is far better than the downside
potential.  I didn't realize he was about 40# heavier than DQ.
     Second, there is talk of resigning VP.  Is there some deadline for this?
In other words, how long do we have to check him out before we (this list,
although I guess Pitino has some influence there) elect whether or not to give
him his contract?  Can someone tell me about that?
     Third, can one of our capologists post the list of who is under our cap
and when those contracts expire?  Are we going to carry Dino for anther five
years?  When does Pervis expire?  Dana?
    Thanks again to all.
-- Doug, celebrating the 1-17 Clippers - on a roll!!