Potapenko

Potapenko is much more marketable than Declercq. We can take a look at him
for the balance of the season and then make a decision, to keep or unload.
It's better than nothing. With Pierce coming back and Potapenko, just maybe
we can get something going. Our cap choices are already better w/Potapenko.
This is not Pitino's problem, he inherited it. Bad Celt management for
years. It will take time.