Re: Trade?

>I see no confirmation of this trade in Boston.Com or ESPN.  Is this
>rumor central at work again?

Confirmed!  It was already posted at the CBS site some 30 mins ago.

BTW, the pick is between 1999 and 2001.  The Cavs get to choose which
year they wish to exercise this.  1999 pick is top 3 protected. the Cs

To Peter: the Jazz actually has 4 1st rounders this 99 and Ive read
somewhere that theyre not even interested in using these.  We can trade
some future draft picks for some of their picks this year in order to
get the back-up PG that we all dream of.   Also, like what Ray mentioned
in the past, the Hawks also has 3 (or for 4?) picks this 99, another
thing worth looking into.