Re: The Deal

Gee... now instead of hearing how our center needs to spend time with weights
we will here how he needs to spend time at Weight Watchers. Get the oxygen
tanks & IV's ready! The big slug is coming to town. Is he going to run up &
down the floor or just stay at one end and wait for the rest of the team?
Vegas just set the over/under at 50 for the number of times we will hear that
he's not in shape yet to play Pitino-ball. I'm taking the over!

George