LAKERS

Would someone please explain to me how the Lakers can make all these deals
and stay under the salary cap with the money they're paying Shaq?  Makes me
think of baseball and how teams are buying a championship.  Not that I blame
them, I just don't see how they're doing it.

As for the Celtics, Pitino's the coach and he's responsible.  The heart just
seems to have gone out of this team the past two games.  I sure hope they
find it or it'll be a very, very long week.  As someone said, if the effort
is there, if they execute, if they look as though they care even, you can
take it - they are young.  But this is painful.

Dorine