Re: Mason

stathisa@email.msn.com writes:

<< A player that I would like to see in green is Anthony Mason.  His FT
 shooting fits our team :-))) but he would provide tenacity under the boards.
 He likes to handle the ball like Antoine, and that could be a problem, but
 he is not a black hole - he takes few shots with great FG%.  But this is not
 an urgent issue, as he is out for the season.

Mason is a pain for the coaches but a great defender. He would not fit into
the lineup with Mercer, Pierce & Walker tho and he isn't worth one of them in
a trade. What would we have to give up and then what is the next move?

George