TRADE DRAFT PICKS

That's what I'd like to see Pitino do - trade draft picks, not players.
You're quite right that we have a very young team anyway, what we need are
veterans, IMO.  I think Pierce is just as good as he's shown to be.  He'll
only get better.  Also, I think some of the blame for things going bad has
to be put squarely on Pitino's shoulders.  Maybe he has to consider new
plays designed for this team and not just stick with the same old thing.
Some of these teams are also young and they're ready for the press, etc.  A
team cannot be on dimensional.

Yes, I did get some sleep, thanks to such a poorly played game.  That would
have put anyone to sleep.  (yawn)

Dorine