Ketner?

Who thinks we should draft this guy? At the beginning of this season he was
still considered a lottery pick; he's got the size to help us, but does he
have the skills? I'm worried by the fact that he has less than 1 blocked shot
a game this year.

What about Bud Eley from SE Missouri State? He's 6'10, 260 and averaged 10.7
boards and 2.9 blocks a game. He was hardly playing in a top conference,
though, and nobody on his team was taller than 6'7, so I question his stats.

Is there any other big man among the likely draftees who could help? Does
anybody know what happened to former Wake Forest center Loren Woods? Or are we
better off thinking about a Chris Herren to help out at the point?