Re: Toronto loss

Well, Battie did score 10 points on 4 for 5 shooting, and had 2 assists
without turning the ball over.  Eric's unlikely to do that.  Just
wondering, Peter, are you able to watch the games, or is your love for
Eric derived strictly from box scores?  I like him, but you're really
exagerating what he could do right now.  Hopefully next year...

Good night,
Jim

>Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 13:16:31 -0800
>From: peter delevett <pdelevett@amcity.com>
>To: Celtics <Celtics@igtc.com>
>Subject: Toronto loss
>
>No, and I also noticed Eric Riley played just 5 minutes ... and he
STILL blocked a shot, which is more than Battie could manage in 20-some
minutes.