Toronto loss

>Daniel Forant Sr wrote: Did you ever see so many dunks and layups by the
opposition?

No, and I also noticed Eric Riley played just 5 minutes ... and he STILL
blocked a shot, which is more than Battie could manage in 20-some minutes.

However, I would urge everyone not to panic. It's amazing, we beat Denver to
get to .500 and everyone smiles. We lose to Toronto (granted, a team we
"should" have beaten) and it's, "Kenny sucks, Pierce sucks, Pitino can't
coach, we need Cowens/McHale/Dr. Kevorkian." Some of you guys are more
susceptible to whichever way the wind blows than George Bush. I think I should
tell your spouses/significant others to hide the rat bait after a loss. : )