No Subject

"Pitino said before the game that the Celtics are getting calls
as the trade deadline approaches (Thursday at 6 p.m. at EST)
'But we're not hearing anything that makes us significantly
better or that we're interested in.'  He said most of the calls
were for Ron Mercer, mainly because everyone realizes Pierce
isn't going anywhere and Antoine Walker will be a base-year
player making it hard to move him.  After the game, Pitino said,
'There are a lot of good things about this basketball team.
But there are a lot of weaknesses that have to be addressed.
We won't panic.  But on the other hand, we realize we won't
go very far and do many things.'"
==
MG In Exile