Re: BAD DAY AT BLACK ROCK

It's funny how these games seem to happen when the C's
face an opponent that has a quality center and a physical
power forward.  They get bounced around on the boards,
and are forced to become even more of a perimeter team.
No rebounds, no fast breaks, and it doesn't help that
Anderson is so inconsistent.  Another 30 games of this
and Pitino will start sucking on a pacifier and assume
the fetal position.
MG

Dorine <norine@sover.net> wrote:

> I don't doubt we need a quality big man, but nobody could have
helped this
> team today the way they were playing.  Sometimes, like today, none
of them
> can do anything right.  Do they all have to have a bad night/day at
the same
> time?  I fell asleep, that's how bad it was.
>
> Dorine

==
MG In Exile